1. Which of the lettered designs best completes the sequence in the first row?
A B C D
2. Karen likes 400 but not 300; she likes 625 but not 624; she likes 121 but not 122.
Does she like 2500 or 2400?
3. What three letter word can prefix the following three words to make three new words?
. . . ACHE
. . . DRUM
. . . NEST
4. Put the appropriate plus (+) or minus (-) signs between the numbers, in the correct places, so the sum total will equal 1.
0 1 2 4 8 16 = 1
5. What is the word coiled inside this circle?
All contents of this Web site are Copyright © , Mensa Canada Society. All rights reserved.
Tout le contenu de ce site Web est protégé par droit d'auteur. Copyright © , Société Mensa Canada. Tous droits réservés.
Last updated: March 20, 2013