Please note: Mensa Canada is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site.
S.V.P. note : Mensa Canada n'est pas responsable du contenu du site Web de tiers.
Information on Working With Your Child’s School
- Building partnerships between parents and teachers
- List of tips in talking with the teacher
- Advantages/disadvantages in informing teacher of your child’s giftedness
- How to advocate for your child
- Tips on how to support your gifted child
- Characteristics of a good gifted program
- Tips on advocating for a grade acceleration
- Info sheet on curriculum compacting
- Info sheet on clustering
- Characteristics of a good teacher for gifted students
- Study on benefits of gifted ed programming
- Site with extensive links on Gifted children with special needs
- Article on how parents can support their gifted child
- How to nurture the social/emotional needs of the gifted child
- Publisher specializing in gifted materials
All contents of this Web site are Copyright , Mensa Canada Society. All rights reserved.
Tout le contenu de ce site Web est prot? par droit d'auteur. Copyright , Soci? Mensa Canada. Tous droits r?rv?
Last updated: March 20, 2013